Become a Business Coach
Hosted by one of our Shirlaws (UK) Partners
Date & Time: Thursday 9th May, 9:30am - 12pm
Location: Shirlaws UK Coaching Centre, 2nd Floor, 2-4 Kings Rd, Reading RG1 3AA
Shirlaws works with corporate and entrepreneurial businesses around the globe, helping entrepreneurs and CEOs to achieve success for their business.
We work closely with owners and management teams to turn business concepts into developed strategies, and transfer into the business the skills and methodologies needed to turn that strategy into an implemented reality.
We call this business coaching.
Our UK business coaching team is growing. If you are interested in joining us or finding our more, you are invited to attend this free coaching event.
Who should attend:
- Experienced business leaders seeking their next opportunity
- Existing, successful coaches or consultants looking for flexible support to build their business
- New coaches or those interested in becoming a coach or researching the business coaching industry
This Workshop will specifically address:
- The Shirlaws story, and how we fit into the global, expanding, coaching industry
- Coach journeys - and the different business models that coaches are using inside and outside of the Shirlaws family
- Our culture, our processes, and an overview of the business tools and methodology that have made Shirlaws successful as an international business
- Client experiences and case studies
This session also includes an extended break where you can meet and talk privately with some of our existing coaches, and a 1-hour Q&A session where you can have all of your questions - Shirlaws specific or coaching in general - addressed.
For more information or to register your attendance, please contact Diane Munton (email@example.com).